Carbon grinding plant
As micro ground calcium carbonate powder plays an important role in many industries from agriculture to light and heavy industries, so the calcium carbonate grinding mill plant is necessary and useful. We can manufacture and install complete grinding line for obtaining micro Calcite (CaCO3) powder from 600 micron till 1micron according to the request of the customer.
Carbon grinding equipment
The calcium carbonate grinding system usually contains one of the Ball Mill, LM series Vertical Shaft Mill, Raymond Mill, Trapezium Mill, Coarse Powder Mill, Ultrafine Mill, etc. for different usage, the system also equip with deceleration machine, blower, hammer crusher, dustpan elevator, impulse dust cleaner, piping device, cyclone collector device, classifier, high-pressure motor and muffler and so on.
Carbon grinding process
- When the large calcium carbonate is fed into ball mill, it will be ground and the grain size can is between 0.074mm and 0.4mm, in normal, this final calcium carbonate can not meet the required size of industries.
- Then the grain size will be collected can transferred to next grinding machine such like MTM trapezium mill, MTW trapezium mill. Then the grain size will meet most of the application.
- But for some extreme application, the grain size of 0.04mm is still larger, then our ultrafine mill will take effect. The ultrafine mill can grind the grain size into particles between 325 meshes to 2500 mesh.
- Barite processing plant
- Basalt stone processing plant
- Bauxite processing plant
- Calcite mining and processing plant
- Carbon grinding plant
- Clay processing plant
- Coal beneficiation plant
- Construction Recycle Plant
- Copper ore beneficiation plant
- Dolomite stone processing plant
- Feldspar processing plant
- Feldspar stone processing plant
- Gold ore concentration plant
- Granite stone processing plant
- Gypsum mining equipment
- Iron ore beneficiation plant
- Kaolin processing plant
- Limestone crushing plant
- Limestone Processing Plant
- Manganese processing plant
- River stone processing plant
- Sand Making Plant
- Silica sand processing plant
- Silver mining plant
- Talc processing plant